Why a Tailor-Made package?
You may have specific needs that don’t fall into the regular packages we have designed. Some of the factors may be; travel style, timing, budget, fitness level of participants, ability or anything else that YOU require. We want to support you to have the Travel Adventure of your life.
Do tailored packages cost more?
The price difference is dependent on your package, if you are wanting a very detailed and different package to what we offer then providing you with the perfect itinerary, will take time.
We endeavour always to give value for money.
What to do next?
Let’s have a conversation so we can make your dream possible, contact us here.
We look forward to supporting you!
We can include all of the Inclusions in our all-inclusive packages or you can choose what you need and what you would like us to take out. The Inclusions in our Guided packages are more extensive than our Solo packages.
This list gives an idea of what we have to give you an idea of what is possible, of course, we can add whatever it is you can think of.
General Crossroads Travel Inclusions
- Superior accommodation, preferably rural and boutique hotels.
- Private Bathroom in rooms
- Daily breakfast
- Special Crossroads Travel Meals, wine included (Guided groups)
- Luggage transfer daily
- Extra luggage storage
- Maps of your accommodation locations
- Pre-trip Camino guidance and planning
- Personal Support Sessions (Guided Groups)
- Airport transfers to start point and from end destination
- Extra night accommodation in landing points in Spain
- Transport within Spain; Flights, Trains, Taxi, Private cars
- Fisterra experience: Tour from Santiago to Fisterra return 2 days
- support guides on Camino
- Support vehicle daily
- Guide Walker
- Pilgrim’s passport
- Camino shell
- Luggage tags
- Full Camino walking guidebook with maps
- Camino Journal with Pen
- Other goodies for your Camino