PRODUCT CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
#hercamino – Women’s Guided Group
#hercamino translates to “her way”
“Within every woman, there lives a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing. She is the Wild Woman, who represents the instinctual nature of women. But she is an endangered species.”
– Clarissa Pinkola Estes
#her Camino is under review and new packages are being created.
Thanks for your patience
Back to you soon!
Inclusions #hercamino Women’s Group-Camino
- accommodation preferably charming/Iconic/boutique hotels and rural Casas
- Private Bathroom in all rooms
- Daily breakfast
- 4 Special Crossroads Travel Meals (wine included)
- Luggage transfer daily (1 x 20kg bag per person)
- Maps of your accommodation locations
- Pre-trip Camino guidance and planning
- Group Meditations
- Support guide daily on Camino
- Guide Walker in some stages.
- Pilgrim’s passport
- Camino shell
- Luggage tags
- Full Camino walking guidebook with maps
- Camino Journal with Pen
- Other goodies for your Camino
- Personal Support Sessions (at your request)
- Travel and medical insurance
- Additional bag transfer (will incur additional costs)
- Single Supplement
- Any meal not specified in the Inclusions list
- Any other item not specified in the Inclusions list
- Flights/Transfers/Extra Accommodations.
- Airport transfers from the start point and end destination
- Extra night accommodation at the start point and end destination
- Extra luggage transfer or storage
At Crossroads Travel your comfort after a long day of walking is our focus. Hence extensively researched accommodation options on Camino de Santiago are a part of our packages.
Our choice is based on location.
We personally book your rooms, and for this reason, we know exactly where they are located. Our primary aim is to be in the vibe of Camino amongst the other pilgrims, restaurants, bars, and cafes.
Note: There are a few extraordinary options off the Camino. We will discuss this with you when booking.
Next, we want you to be welcomed and taken care of.
Meeting regularly with the owners/management to discuss our client needs ensures your hosts have direct personal contact with us. If any needs arise we can manage them immediately.
Finally, we choose accommodation in charming, iconic hotels and rural Casas.
The number of stars is not our criterion. A comfortable room and a private bathroom come first. In some of the more humble areas of Camino de Santiago, we offer you the best of what is possible. We throw in a few nights with lots of stars for indulgence. After all, you deserve to have a soak in a spa. Likewise, an indoor pool doesn’t hurt.
Book 60 days in advance
Camino de Santiago is a unique destination with limited quality accommodation ON Camino hence we advise booking a minimum of 60 days in advance.
Examples of our chosen accommodation.
Images below are examples of what you can expect from your booking. Tailor-made packages are available if you wish to stay 5-star all the way.
Please note: when you book accommodation with us pre and post-Camino in other locations in Spain and Portugal we adhere to the same standard.