When you purchase a Crossroads Travel Camino package these are the Inclusions that all packages have.
- Accommodation, preferably charming/Iconic/boutique hotels and rural Casas
- Private Bathroom in all rooms
- Daily breakfast
- Luggage transfer daily (1 x 20kg bag per person)
- Maps of your accommodation locations
- Pre-trip Camino guidance and planning
- Australian and Spanish emergency phone numbers
- local support person in Spain
- Pilgrim’s passport
- Camino shell
- Luggage tags
- Full Camino walking guidebook with maps
- Camino Journal with Pen
- Other goodies for your Camino
- Travel and medical insurance
- Additional bags transfer (will incur additional costs)
- Single Supplement
- Any meal not specified in the Inclusions list
- Any other item not specified in the Inclusions list
- Flights/Transfers/Extra Accommodations.
- Airport transfers from the start point and end destination
- Extra night accommodation at the start point and end destination
- Extra luggage transfer or storage
- Fisterra experience: Tour from Santiago to Fisterra return 2 days
- If you wish to upgrade to the Iconic Parador Hotel in Santiago de Compostela the cost is from $150 per person/per night twin share and $220 per person/per night single occupancy when booked 6 months in advance.
- Ask us about adding an extra night in St Jean Pied de Port or Santiago, or extra rest days en route.
- For any part of your trip that falls between 31 October and 01 April, there is an out-of-season luggage transfer surcharge cost of $25 per day.