Crossroads Travel offer fully Inclusive Camino packages. This means that all you have to do is arrive and go about enjoying your Camino. Below is the list of our core package Inclusions. If you choose to create a Tailor-Made Camino we will add any extra services you contract with us.
- Accommodation, preferably charming/Iconic/boutique hotels and rural Casas
- Private Bathroom in all rooms
- Daily breakfast
- Luggage transfer daily (1 x 20kg bag per person)
- Maps of your accommodation locations
- Pre-trip Camino guidance and planning
- Australian and Spanish emergency phone numbers
- local support person in Spain
- Pilgrim’s passport
- Camino shell
- Luggage tags
- Full Camino walking guidebook with maps
- Camino Journal with Pen
- Other goodies for your Camino
- Travel and medical insurance
- Additional bag transfer (will incur additional costs)
- Single Supplement
- Any meal not specified in the Inclusions list
- Any other item not specified in the Inclusions list
- Flights/Transfers/Extra Accommodations.
- Airport transfers to/from the start point and end destination
- Extra accommodation at the start point and end destination.
- Extra luggage transfer or storage
- Fisterra experience: Tour from Santiago to Fisterra return 2 days
- If you wish to upgrade to the Iconic Parador Hotel in Santiago de Compostela the cost is from $150 per person/per night twin share, and $220 per person/per night single occupancy when booked 6 months in advance.
- For any part of your trip that falls between 31 October and 01 April, there is an out-of-season luggage transfer surcharge of $25 per day.