You are a woman who dreams of walking Camino de Santiago alone… Yet doubt has held you back. #hercaminosolo is for you!
Finding the right person to share this journey with is a challenge. A group is not where you are comfortable, yet going alone is a bit daunting.
Don’t keep dreaming of walking Camino de Santiago…
#hercaminosolo add-on package has you fully supported, not only in your daily walk but also personally and spiritually.
- Oracle Personal Support Session before your Camino to set an intention
- Practical advice and tips for women
- Introspective Camino Journal with Pen
- Phone support daily
- Wrap up Oracle Personal Support Session on your return.
There is no reason for you NOT to walk Camino de Santiago…
Along with maps and a guidebook showing the path in front of you, you will have an Introspective Camino Journal as your inner guide. Also, we are on the ground in Europe just a call away.
Contact Us here to organise a chat to debunk your doubts 👌🙏
“The power of a woman lies in her ability to connect to her deepest self, trust her inner wisdom, and allow her authentic self to shine.”
- Difficulty: Medium
- Length: km.
- Hours: h.
Every day is yours, all yours.
You will only be doing you for the next however many days you have chosen to be on your #hercaminosolo. Focus on your Intention and spend your days in the moment, mindful of every person, conversation, and event it presents.
You have your #hercaminosolo introspective journal to support you personally, and your Camino guidebook to show you the way each day. Look at your Guidebook each night to have an idea of what is in front of you to prepare physically with water and snacks. Carry your journal so whenever an aha moment arises you are able to record it. Insights or “crazy” ideas that bubble to the surface may just be a piece of life’s puzzle that you don’t want to forget.
Most of all stay open and curious!
#hercaminosolo is an add-on package for our fully inclusive Camino packages. with a starting price of $300
- Accommodation, preferably charming/Iconic/boutique hotels and rural Casas
- Private Bathroom in all rooms
- Daily breakfast
- Luggage transfer daily (1 x 20kg bag per person)
- Maps of your accommodation locations
- Pre-trip Camino guidance and planning
- Pre-Camino Oracle personal support session
- Post Camino Oracle personal support session
- Australian and Spanish emergency phone numbers
- local support person in Spain
- Pilgrim’s passport
- Camino shell
- Luggage tags
- Full Camino walking guidebook with maps
- Introspective Camino Journal with Pen
- Other goodies for your Camino
- Travel and medical insurance
- Additional bag transfer (will incur additional costs)
- Single Supplement
- Any meal not specified in the Inclusions list
- Any other item not specified in the Inclusions list
- Flights/Transfers/Extra Accommodations.
- Airport transfers to/from the start point and end destination
- Extra accommodation at the start point and end destination.
- Extra luggage transfer or storage
- Fisterra experience: Tour from Santiago to Fisterra return 2 days
- If you wish to upgrade to the Iconic Parador Hotel in Santiago de Compostela the cost is from $150 per person/per night twin share, and $220 per person/per night single occupancy when booked 6 months in advance.
- For any part of your trip that falls between 31 October and 01 April, there is an out-of-season luggage transfer surcharge of $25 per day. and $35 per day to Fisterra and Muxia.
At Crossroads Travel your comfort after a long day of walking is our focus. Hence extensively researched accommodation options on Camino de Santiago are a part of our packages.
Our choice is based on location.
We personally book your rooms, and for this reason, we know exactly where they are located. Our primary aim is to be in the vibe of Camino amongst the other pilgrims, restaurants, bars, and cafes.
Next, we want you to be welcomed and taken care of.
Meeting regularly with the owners/management to discuss our client needs ensures your hosts have direct personal contact with us. If any needs arise we can manage them immediately.
Finally, we choose accommodation in charming, iconic hotels and rural Casas.
The number of stars is not our criterion. A comfortable room and a private bathroom come first. In some of the more humble areas of Camino de Santiago, we offer you the best of what is possible. So the longer your Camino the more varied your accommodation will be. This is part of the charm of being on Camino de Santiago, remember you are not on a holiday with multiple options in one spot. Fortunately, with options in the bigger cities, we can throw in a few nights with lots of stars for indulgence. After all, you deserve to have a soak in a spa. Likewise, an indoor pool doesn’t hurt.
Note: There are a few extraordinary options off the Camino if “humble” is not your thing. We will discuss this with you when booking.
Book 60 days in advance
Camino de Santiago is a unique destination with limited quality accommodation ON Camino hence we advise booking a minimum of 60 days in advance.
Examples of our chosen accommodation.
Images below are examples of what you can expect from your booking. Tailor-made packages are available if you wish to stay 5-star all the way.
Please note: when you book accommodation with us pre and post-Camino in Spain and Portugal we adhere to the same standard.